The spa is the best choice for pleasure palaces that are designed to pamper. A good spa will heal you from the inside out with its soft robes, impeccable facilities, and a feeling of calm.
It is a bit frustrating to see the spa disappear as you drive off. However we made this simple guide to show you how to make a small bathroom look like a spa.
Spa-Like Bathroom Decor
It is easy to get bathroom decorations that are eye candy. Others would recommend completely new fixtures and installing a new sink, toilet, or other similar items. If your existing fixtures are in good shape, you can make them beautiful.
Here are some things you can do.
- Decorative flowers
- Wooden tub tray;
- Rose oil, a great choice for scented essential oils, is also a good option.
- Elegant bathrobe;
- Beautiful fluffy towels
- Elegant looking bath cosmetics.
You don’t have to buy anything extravagant. It’s okay to just have the essentials for a nice presentation.
How to Make Your Bathroom a Spa Retreat
If you put enough effort into your bathroom, it can be transformed into a luxury spa retreat. You don’t need to make it a 5-star resort like professional. Follow these steps.
- Get rid of clutter. You should first get rid of everything you don’t need in your bathroom. You can get rid of old shampoo bottles, wrappers, and toothbrushes.
- Do a deep clean. Your bathroom should be spotless from head to foot. Sometimes, this is all that’s needed to create a cozy feeling.
- Check your ventilation system. You don’t need to be concerned if your bathroom has a glass. Many bathrooms rely on ventilation systems to dry the air. It is important to make sure that it works.
- Choose soft lighting. It is a smart idea to change your light-bulbs, or install newer bulbs that emit a softer light. A spa retreat will make you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. You should strive for ultimate relaxation.
- Buy a bathtub. This is the largest and most costly investment you can make in your project. Your spa’s centerpiece is the bathtub. Without it, there won’t be a spa. You don’t need to clean it if you have one. You can shop for one if you don’t have one. There are so many spa tub options on the market that it will be overwhelming. You can get an idea of which features will best reflect your spa fantasies with features such as jets, bubbles, and timed cycles.
- Attach shiny fixtures. If you have the funds and time, it is worth adding to your spa. You can get a new sink or a decorative golden-lion head that spits water into your tub. There are many options.
- Create a minimum of a small, flat area. You should leave enough space around the tub for decorations and other items. A small decorative table can be used if there is no surface to work with. You should have at least enough space to accommodate your wooden tub tray.
- Add decorations. It’s time to add the decorative ornaments that we saw in the previous chapter. Place the flowers, candles, towels, and any other decorative items you can find a home for. If space is limited, don’t place everything. Spas are all about minimalism. Clutter will only make it less cozy.
- Turn your bath into a jacuzzi. You will have everything you need if you purchased a spa tub. You can also get a portable device that creates whirls in your water to achieve the exact same effect. Add bath salts. Rose petals are another option. You can invest in your comfort without restraint.
- Relaxing music This is the best part about it: you can use your smartphone to do this. You can find a lot of relaxing music online for spas and other massage centers. Upload your favourite tracks and enjoy them to the fullest.
Enjoy a cup of hot or cold herbal tea at the end of your spa day.